What can I say? This Blue Mountains Adventure Elopement was an absolute DREAM to plan and shoot from start to finish. We designed this shoot to showcase exactly what The Wild Pair does. We mix intimate moments with big adventures to create elopements like no other. If you want hike to the top of a mountain, say “I Do” overlooking a vast valley and finish the day off with a romantic sunset picnic for two then WE ARE YOUR GUYS!
Check out my favourite images from the shoot below, and then head on down to the bottom of the blog to find out which amazing vendors helped to bring this shoot to life. If you love it, let me know in the comments and if you’re keen to start planning your elopement hit us up!
Thank you to these amazing vendors for contributing to our Blue Mountains Adventure Elopement shoot:
- Concept, planning & coordination by The Wild Pair
- Photography by James White Photography
- Videography by Til Death do us Party
- Florals by Brushwood Floral Design
- Picnic Hire by Little Bird Events
- Hair & Make Up by Brushy
- Bridal Gown by Grace Loves Lace
- Groom’s Jacket by Just for Him
- Stationery by Quill
- Signage by Xelastudio
- Models – Renee & Jesse