All the guidance you need to start your elopement planning.
download your elopement planning guide & checklist!
P.S. This Elopement Planning Guide & Checklist is our baby guide.
All of our couples receive a comprehensive 100-page planning guide upon booking!
Are you ready to elope?
To book with us simply complete our online contact form and let us know if you are interested in elopement photography or an adventure session. We will then get back to you with some specific pricing information and a link to book in a complimentary phone call with us!
During the phone call we will chat about your adventure plans, our services and what the next steps are. It’s as simple as that!
We are strong believers in eloping – we love the freedom it gives couples. Basically, an adventure elopement is a uniquely crafted, intimate outdoor wedding experience that embraces your shared values, hopes and dreams, and rejects the expectations, traditions and distractions of the outside world. They usually involve epic views and awesome activities!
Don’t worry – 99% of couples say they are camera shy! While you might feel camera shy for the first 5 minutes, we find that most couples become relaxed in front of the camera very quickly. We provide you with cues and direction about where to go and what to do in front of the camera so that we can capture beautiful, candid moments of you. When you receive you’re gallery you won’t believe how photogenic you actually are!
Absolutely! We are not just your photographers, we are your elopement planners as well! All of our elopement couples receive tailored planning advice including help with location scouting, developing your timeline, sourcing vendors, coming up with adventure ideas and activities and organising your travel and accommodation.
Depending on how spontaneous you are, you can book your elopement with us anywhere from 1 month to 12 months in advance. Most couples book 3-9 months in advance.
Adventure sessions can be booked anywhere from 1 week to 3 months in advance.
The important thing to know is that your elopement – your wedding day – deserves more than a 5 minute ceremony a few portrait photos. Here’s what your day could look like:
- To get the most out of your wedding day, get up early and watch the sunrise with your partner. Soak in the excitement!
- Afterwards, head off to your accommodation and enjoy a home-cooked breakfast together.
- Start to get ready for your wedding! You could do this separately to build the excitement and have the joy of a ‘first look’!
- Head off on your adventure. You might decide to do a first look here and have a few portraits.
- Get adventuring and head towards your ceremony location. (We have heaps of adventure ideas below).
- GET MARRIED!
- Enjoy the post-ceremony bliss with a sunset picnic for two before you head back towards your accommodation.
- Go all out and have a private chef cook you your first meal as a married couple, in the privacy of your accommodation.
- Finish the night off with a campfire, soft music and an intimate first dance.
In short, a very fun hour full of laughter! Our couples sessions are all about capturing you and your other half in your natural element. We avoid posing too much and instead, provide you with some gentle cues to help you move naturally. We let you guys move freely and interact organically. We then work our magic and snap some beautiful images.
All of our photography packages include an online gallery with printing rights, where you can view, download and share your images. the number of images varies depending on the number of ours you book.
You also have assess to an online print shop linked to your online gallery. This allows you to print your favourite images. Our packages have the option to add-on prints and a fine art album, or you can order these through the print shop.