If you’re looking for a coastal elopement, less than 1 hour from Sydney, then you can’t go past the Royal National Park! There are so many great spots to elope in the Park, with plenty of vast views of the ocean, white beaches and sandstone cliffs on offer.
This little secluded gem was super convenient – only a 15 minute walk from where we parked our car in the coastal town of Bundeena. Now before you scroll through all of these beautiful images, let me give you a rundown of the timeline for this elopement:
- 1:30pm – Hair and make up / getting ready
- 2:45pm – Start making our way to the elopement spot
- 3:15pm – First look and ceremony
- 4:00pm – Portraits and adventure time!
- 5:00pm – Sunset picnic
- 6:00pm – Time to celebrate on with a private dinner for two or an intimate meal with family and friends
Now keep in mind, when you plan your Royal National Park elopement, you can add whatever adventure you what to your elopement timeline! You could add in a coastal hike, a brunch at your AirBnB or a beachside picnic for the whole family. There are no rules when it comes to what you can and cannot include in your elopement day!
Okay, one more thing before you dive into all the elopement inspo from this Royal National Park gig! Beautiful elopements don’t just happen by themselves – there are vendors who work behind the scenes to make it all happen. Here are the awesome suppliers who were on our team for this one:
- Planning & Coordination by The Wild Pair
- Photography by Hayley Rafton
- Hair & Make Up by Brushy
- Florals by The Wild Side Florals
- Dress by Grace Loves Lace
- Hire by Pick ‘n’ Mix
Now finally, I hope you enjoy these images.