An elopement at The Cove Jervis Bay is an elopement like no other. I’m talking beach side ceremony, portraits by the ocean at sunset, an intimate twilight picnic for your nearest and dearest and a dance floor for two by an open camp fire. And to top it all off, a glamping bridal suite awaits the newlyweds. Could you possibly want anything more?!
From first concept to finished product, this elopement shoot was a dream to plan and coordinate and the end product is exactly what I imagined! So, if like me, you absolutely love this coastal, bohemian elopement, then make sure you hit us up! I would love to chat with you about all things elopement planning and let you know how we make the magic happen here at The Wild Pair! To find out more about our adventure elopements, click here.
My job planning and coordinating this shoot was made a whole lot easier by working with some amazing South Coast and Sydney wedding vendors. If you’re looking to elope on the NSW South Coast, I have an amazing crew ready to go! So, here is a run down of who did what to help me pull this dreamy elopement together in the heart of Jervis Bay:
- Concept, planning and coordination by yours truly here at The Wild Pair
- Grounds and venue provided by the crew at The Cove, Jervis Bay
- Photography by Lucy and Dean from Translucent Photography
- Videography by the super talented Joe from Thomas James Media
- Floral creations by Elyza from Ivy Lane Collective
- Styling and event hire by Monica from Hoorah Events
- Makeup by the beautiful Natalie Gauci Makeup
- Hair by Sydney artist Deelush Hair
- Super cute Caravan Bar supplied by the new locals on the block, Le Petit Bar
- Grazing Platters by Tabitha from Styled By Tabitha
- To-die-for Bridal Gown supplied by White Meadow Bridal
- Groom’s Attire organised by Valentino’s For Men
- Stationery beautifully crafted by Heidi from Quill Design
- Gorgeous Couple: Lucy & Jordan
Feeling inspired and ready to plan your South Coast elopement? Chat to us now!